10.21.2007

for fun

A- Attached or single: attached. going on 9 years of marriage. :)
B- Best Friend: Lori
C-Cake or Pie: hmmm, mandarin orange pie
D- Day of choice: Monday (yes, I am such a weirdo)
E- Essential Item: Lotion
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. Haribo. The white ones
H- Hometown: Grenada, Ms. and Panama City, Fl
I- Indulgence(s) cheese. gouda, metsovone, dubliner...anything sharp:)
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: 1 girl, 1 boy
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M- Marriage Date: Feb 14. best marriage advice i can give. NEVER get married on Valentines Day. It sucks celebrating your anniversary with the rest of the world.
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: bloood oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: death. getting in a car wreck. since I am convinced that this is how I will die, I have an extreme fear of being in the passenger seat while on a lond trip.
Q- Quotes: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~E Roosevelt
R- Reason To Smile: my kids are whole, happy, and healthy
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: L, M, E, J
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't clip my toenails, ever. I pick them off. ewww. I know
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: i sway more towards veges.
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails. which i am working on stopping!! *don't worry, I wash them after I pick my toenails*
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: i love to eat so I can't choose just one. Love anything spicy
Z- Zodiac: aquarius

Now wasn't that enlightening?


No comments: