11.15.2005

tomorrow IS another day

i had the third worst night of my LIFE last night (but i am ALIVE to tell of it) although, i WON'T tell too much because, frankly, it's not much of your business now is it? (yes, can you tell i am working on a total of about 1 hours sleep last night???? not to mention constant porcelain prayers and the beating that my bum took last night. arghhhh i am mentally and physically drained (but only a handful of you will get to hear about whhhhyyyy and i know the suspense is wearing at you like a rat gnawing on a piece of wood....)
my boy swallowed a MARBLE last night and i spent my time between 7 and 11 sufficiently freaked, wondering if the thing would roll back up (as marbles DO roll you know) and choke him. my fears were put to rest though when i heard a little *ding* in the pot this morning. and my boy is fine.
funny though how when it feels like your world is falling apart, a snuggle with your baby can make you feel so much better. just thought i'd write that down so I would remember it in case of disater.....
gotta scoot, boy is out of storytime and i have a most IMPERATIVE visit to the bathroom that i need to get to....
toodlesssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XOOPS 2.2.3 Final
XOOPS is a dynamic OO portal script written in PHP. It supports mySQL, and is an ideal tool for developing small to large dynamic community Web sites, intra-company portals, corporate portals, Web logs, and ...
Very interesting blog. You may want to check out my daytrading web page daytrading I'll check back frequently.