10.14.2006

Weston Lake

Lori and Duane invited us out to Weston Lake with them on Friday night. We had SUCH a great time!! The weather was amazing....very fallish (is that a word?)! I even had to wear my fluffy coat!! The kids fished for bit and all of the kiddos caught "baby fish" and Cody even caught a small snapping turtle, which Brooke picked up and promptly THREW when her daddy told her what she was holding...lol! We went for a walk in the woods, and my lovely husband decided to scare the poo out of me and Lori by sneaking up on us. We grilled, ate, sat by the fire, made s'mores, and had a really nice evening. We really are lucky to have these two, no, FOUR, in our lives! Good times, and even GOODER friends! I'll post more of these pics later.







1 comment:

Lori said...

<3 xoxox :-)