12.25.2007

Christmas Decorations



I love my new Santa ghord! Just LOVE it! The trees you see on the stands are actually candy confections...they are just precious!



I got this beautiful reinder candle holder from a friends yardsale. It's the perfect addition to my mantle this year! On each ends are the kids mini trees that they get to decorate every year.



My favorite spot this year....my end table! I found this vintage looking Santa candy dish at Kirklands...it's my FAVORITE Christmas purchase this year. The Merry go Round is a gift from my MIL. It plays music and every kid who comes to my house loves to give it a spin! I took this pic last night after we put out cookies for Santa.



Bub's Santa ladder...he's wanted one for ages, and I found one on clearance last year at Kirklands. He was beyond happy to put it out this year! Also, look at my Santa star...isn't it so cute!?



The view from my couch:) It's a little dark, but the lighting with my camera is still hit and miss...HA!

I looove Christmas! Every year I add something to our slowly growing collection of Christmas things...I have decided to collect Santa's since I realized this year that I already have a little collection growing! I love the house this year....the pictures simply don't do it justice because the lighting is all....wrong! But my house is cozy and comfy....smelling of Christmas....and that feeling just wraps around me each time I step inside!

No comments: