1.01.2007

Christmas at Daddy's

We go home to daddy's for Christmas every year. It is really the highlight of my entire year!!! This year was a little crazy and things were really busy.....Ginger and I ended up cooking 98% of the entire Christmas meal (which I have to admit, I LOVED doing!) and I made one KILLER sweet potato casserole (recipe is long lost in the recesses of my mind).....I love love LOOOOOVE going home. It's so funny to me that when I was a kid(20 and younger...lol), I never imagined being content to sit around the house and do absolutely nothing but talk and sit around goofing off with my family. Now, it's all I want to do when I go home. I look forward to Daryl's big bear hug. I look forward to seeing my daddy and Sandra rushing around doing things that don't really need to be done....watching the kids play with Noah....seeing family that I only see twice a year. I had the best time this year....I say that every year, but maybe it really does keep on getting better:) I am the luckiest girl in the world....REALLY....to have my daddy, Daryl, Sandra, Ginger, Shlebey, and Noah....these people who love me for me....always waiting over in "Missippi" (yes, that's how we Mississippian's SAY Missippi...lol) with arms wide open and a big ole smile on their face. Thank you daddy and Sandra for always making Christmas special for me. I love and miss you guys already!!






No comments: