1.13.2007

Hair......RIP

Brooke has been begging me to cut her hair for some time now. I haven't wanted to because I adore her little curls~but they are the bane of her existence. Everywhere we go people point them out and make a big deal of them. It's all very flattering to me, but it has really started bothering Brooke. Over the past 6 months or so, she's started complaining to me that people are always talking about her curls and she doesn't like it. I explain to her that they do it because they think her curls are pretty and they wish THEY had curls too, but it still bothers her.

So I gave in....and we cut her hair!!! I know I said I would never do it, but you would be surprised what doing so has done for Brooke's self esteem....in only 4 short days! She loves her new haircut, and while I think it makes her look older (which I don't like...) I must say, the girl wears the new cut very well:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks soo much older :-( and look....she had "whole" eyebrows LMAO