11.28.2006

Old friends, same old same old

Friday afternoon I went shopping in Destin with Beth, Rachel, and their mom. I hadn't seen Beth in two years and Rachel in about 4! It was sooooo much fun being back together. What is so great about them is that no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, it's always right back to burping and farting within 30 minutes of laying eyes on each other!! Time has changed who we are on the outside, and on the inside......but deep inside some part of our heart we are still goofy girls who knew everything about each other while we were growing up. Laughing over the memories, making fun of people, talking about how we've all changed....this day is etched on the special memory section of my heart! Beth is my oldest friend (we're working on 20 something years here....) and I love being able to spend time with her. Today she is 28 years old!!! She's is officially 2.5 months closer to 30 than me:) YEHAW! Happy Birthday to my dearest old friend.....I love you BEFF!






No comments: