5.07.2005

weekend post

my kiddos left about 3 hours ago for Florida w/ their nana/pappy and i am already feeling lost. i cried like a baby when the door closed. weird maybe but i've said goodbye to someone thinking i would see them again too many times. and i know it soulnds horrible to say it like that, but i live in fear of losing them...so i stepped on out on what little faith i have and let them go for a week. but i will be calling 10 times a day...
this will be my last post for the weekend...hoping i will stya busy and my man and i are planning on fishing tomorrow....
here's a piece of a poem that i will leave behind...

If Roses grow in Heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.
Tell her I love her and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.


Happy Mother's Day to my mom....i love you and i miss you more everyday...

No comments: