2.29.2008

funny

I am in Star Wars mode tonight because my cousin, Chris, gave Bub a trunk load of figurines and other odd/end Star Wars toys....so we've been playing with them all afternoon. Yes, if you haven't guessed it by now...I enjoy playing with my kids. On the floor. With dolls and boy toys. I ROCK at sound effects, trust me;) Between my finding the Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon at Walmart yesterday *I've looked for that thing for 1 full YEAR* and Bub having a Star Wars Christmas today, I can't get away from anything Star Wars tonight. It's even stalking me online! I was browsing blogs tonight and came across this one that gave me a good laugh. If you're not a Star Wars fan, you probably won't be able to appreciate the humor that I find in it....but if you ARE a fan....this little girl sums up SW very well;) *you'll need to scroll down and stop my music player to be able to hear her*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya know,I appreciate it.And I have yet to find the Millenium Falcon for Caysen, it's the only one we need.Lucky girl.And he has every Galactic Hero.:)Those things hurt when you step on them.Thanks for the laugh ,she is adorable I am going to show the boys in the am.they will like it.TTYL alligator.