5.10.2008

Happy Mother's Day

~Only One Mother~

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky.
Hundreds of shells on the shore together.
Hundreds of birds that go singing by.
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees to greet the clover.
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn.
But only one mother the whole world over

**I love this poem...My brothers and I bought my mom a picture with this poem on it for Mother's Day one year many years ago. It now hangs in my closet and I think of my mum everytime I look at it. I hope everyone has a beautiful Mother's Day tomorrow...and when you are spending time with the most special woman in your life tomorrow, remember...she's the only mum you'll ever get, so you'd better hug her tight and love her with every ounce of love that she is deserving of**

No comments: