5.26.2008

revisiting........

This is a semi-repeat blog *refer to Oct 2007*..but I just came across the pic that I was missing from the original post. It was never truly complete because I couldn't find THIS pic~~it is of our very first annual faux flip off;) Our first Halloween together, Lori snapped this pic and it looks like I am flipping Carrie off. We thought it was a pretty funny pic, so we decided to adopt a tradition all our own....so the following year, Carrie fauz flipped me! Lori was obviously feeling left out, so on our last Halloween together, Carrie and I wrapped her in our circle of love and flipped her off as well;) HAHA! I am one lucky lady to have these two crazy women in my life....even though that are miles and miles away....these quirky memories are ones to last a lifetime...and how great is it that I can revisit these moments in pictures?

First annual FAUX flip-off...


Second annual faux flip-off....


The final faux flip-off....what a way to go:)


I love you two freaky chics!

No comments: