1.13.2008

Ideas....

I am planning on redoing Brooke's room when we move....have been searching for ideas and think that I've finally found it! She's almost 8, so I wanted something that was a little more progressive for her...something that would grow with her and hopefully inspire her individuality:) I found these prints on etsy, an an ebay like website for artists that I found out about through my friend Liz. You can check out more of the prints here: The Black Apple

I think they are too cute for words and there are a lot of prints with animals, which is VERY fitting for my little animal lover.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOHHH! I love TheBlackApple.I just bought my sisiter a few prints for her birthday.I *heart* the hedgehogs!

Faith W said...

Alisha,

I love this girl! Love the "as long as I have you" print. Sooo cute, great idea for your daughter's bedroom!