4.01.2008

reading.....


I came across this book at Target yesterday. It is by the author of a book that Lori and I fell in love with last year, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. I haven't started reading it yet, but I am excited to! *I'll mail it for you to read when I am finished, L:)* For those of you who have never read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan...it is a MUST read! I've read it at least 4 times and I never tire of the tragic story of love and friendship...and the sacrifices you make out of love for someone whose blood you do not share, yet you chose to love as if you did. It's one of the most moving books that I've ever read and I would recommend it to anyone! I'll let you know what I thought of Peony in Love when I am finished~~

2 comments:

Lori said...

can't wait!

Mandi said...

I am going to call the book store now and see if I can get them!!!! They sound like my kind of books - When we went on holidays two weeks ago - took the kids to the beach for 5 days and I was able to read 4 books - love it love it love it.