4.06.2008

Swap fun:)

I am on a new craft kick:) DECOUPAGE! I went to the craft store today to buy a few things for some new projects that I want to start on *picture frame and a wooden photo block*....I am super excited to start on them!

So this evening, I was sifting through old emails when I came across an old swap-bot friend's thank you email from the last swap I''d participated in.....and it hit me!

I am going to start a swap of my own!!

If you're interested in being a part of it, click on this website: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/14258 and sign up. If you haven't signed up to be a swap bot member, you'll need to do that first. Be sure to include enough info in your profile so your partner will be able to have a clear idea of the style of decoupage items you'd like:)

I'm so excited to do this~~ I will post the results of this swap after it's over~~

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hi Alisha

I hope you really enjoy Decoupage. I did this when my children were little and enjoyed it so much!!! I spent hours cutting out pictures, images etc etc and made some lovely items. I even did the top of an antique box once with dried flowers, it was so beautiful.

Enjoy!!! - Mandi (Australia)